Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We Did It !

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember; you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."
— A.A. Milne

the long road

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your son's graduation ...
    May he have a great life ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Graduation Philip! What a milestone, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE the LOVE you have for your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, thank you.

    Melanie, it is definitely a bitter sweet experience to have our little boys grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Philip!! Sorry I wasn't there. I missed your acceptance speech...."and last but not least I'd like to thank my international Senior Projects Team in Ireland and New Zealand....". =)

    Aunty Nina

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.